Welcome Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Fellow Designers!
It’s time to position your businesses for a grand new start (if you’re just starting with gift baskets) or into the next sales category (for current designers needing to generate higher profits).
In either case, the fifth edition of How to Start a Home-Based Gift Basket Business will focus you squarely for success.
This new edition continues to uncover the basic strategies to start a gift basket business, which includes:
- What it’s like to be a gift basket designer
- The do’s and don’ts to start your business successfully
- A complete business plan to outline your own
- Marketing and advertising tips and techniques
- How to collect competitive data
- Pricing your gift baskets for maximum profits
- Loads of charts and forms to put you on the fast track
What’s new in the fifth edition?
- Effective marketing methods for today’s designers
- How to ramp up your corporate sales (you need this now)
- Complete business plan update
- Promoting your business with social media
- How to set up a winning Web site
- Updates on setting up your computer and accounting systems
- Cheap methods to set up a toll-free number
- Inventory and shipping cost updates
- Loads of savvy ideas and Web links in sidebars labeled Biz Basics, Designers’ Dish, Top Tip, and Net Notes
Pre-order your copy of the new How to Start a Home-Based Gift Basket Business book today and receives other items to learn, grow, and profit with gift baskets! Click here for details.