What will you buy to make Easter gift baskets for friends and family members?
If you don’t make a list before you head to the store, there’s a chance that you’ll buy too much of one thing, too little of another, and neglect to buy items that each person prefers.
This is why a gift basket shopping list is important and included in chapter 4 of the book which is all about selecting your inventory.
- How many baskets do you have on hand and will buy soon?
- Which type of shred is best for this basket-making occasion?
- What covering (shrink wrap or cellophane) is your choice?
- Which snacks and gifts are to be arranged in each basket?
- Where will you buy everything on your gift basket list?
It’s said that if you don’t make a grocery list before going to the supermarket, chances are that you’ll overspend by buying products you don’t need. The same is true for gift basket shopping.
Random items sitting on shelves become easy buying targets, and when they don’t fit into your gift basket ideas, you either gain weight by eating them or allow the items to sit on home shelves and get dusty.
I’m very pleased that a full and complete guide to create a list before you go to the store is available in the book which you can order here. Once you know the basics, your gift-basket making experience will be rewarding, and if you’re making them for others to buy, it’ll also be profitable.